Re: Baltgalvas ērgļi Dekorā, ASV, 2017/18

Post by Lote »

Tuvplāniņi :)

Lianaliesma

Post by Lianaliesma »

Tas laikam puisietis :)

Kad acis, ausis un sirds atveras, dvēsele izpeldas skaistumā. Z.Mauriņa
Saskaņu forumā veicina savlaicīga un publiska vienošanās par pieņemamāko problēmas risinājumu.
Mēs mācāmies bez nosacījuma iemīlēt ne tikai putnus, bet arī cilvēkus. :P
Lote

Post by Lote »

Laikam gan.....mammītes jaunais Mačo :lol: Skaists puika :P
Lote

Post by Lote »

Ap 13.00 LV

17.15 LV

Lote

Post by Lote »

Skaistulīte :)

"Paprošaika"-zivs dinģētājs ieradies :lol:

skarleta

Post by skarleta »

18.AUGUSTS.
21.OO
Viens jaunulis SKAISTULIS sēž zarā :)
Lote

Post by Lote »

Dekoras mammīte un lietaina diena

Video no LifeMedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUGcRCbe0u0

Lote

Post by Lote »

Dekoras mammīte ar vienu no saviem bērniņiem
Ieraksts no 21.08.

Video no LifeMedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tYce0AIzsk

Lote

Post by Lote »

Ap 15.00 LV

:P :P :P

MĀRIS

Post by MĀRIS »

Sveiki šajās mājās!
Jā, šādas kameras patiešām priecē. :P
Dabu nevar iemācīt. Viss notiek pēc dabas likumiem. Imis /Tālis/
Lote

Post by Lote »

Ap 15.00 LV

Neērglis ciemos :P

Lote

Post by Lote »

Lote

Post by Lote »

Mammīte nakšņojusi ligzdas kokā

Dažādi viesi-mazputniņi

Lote

Post by Lote »

Migla Dekorā

Lianaliesma

Post by Lianaliesma »

No FB https://www.facebook.com/RaptorResource ... =3&theater

Z-Dekorā 29.08.2018. vētrā tika nogāzta tiešraides ligzda...

Raptor Resource Project
Yesterday at 4:18 AM ·
Storm Topples North Nest

We are very sorry to announce that the Decorah North Nest fell last night during a storm. We visited the nest today to assess the damage and look for Mr. and Mrs. North. Somewhat to our surprise, there were no freshly broken branches or limbs at the base of the tree or beneath the fallen nest. Given the high wind gusts and lashing rain that accompanied last night’s storm, we think that the wind blew the nest’s supporting branches off-kilter. The nest, which was heavily laden with water and slippery wet, plunged down between them. Once the nest started sliding, it was all over.

We’ve been asked if we’re going to build a starter nest for Mr. and Mrs. North. The DNN tree is a little tougher to work in than N2B, since the nest was cradled in branches at the side of the tree instead of built into a secure crotch. We are weighing our options and will be making another visit to assess the situation once our camera work on Lake Onalaska is done. We will advise of any options or plans once the tree is evaluated and our climbing experts and Board of Directors have a determination of how to proceed.

We did not find Mr. and Mrs. North, although the weather was stormy almost all day long and they may easily have been hunkered down under cover elsewhere in the valley. We are able to monitor the nest remotely via camera and will be watching and listening for them and checking on their status.

It's been a tough year for Mr & Mrs North, but we are all very thankful that it is the off-season for them and that there were no eagles in the nest when it went down. You may have questions, so please know that we will do our best to answer them, but in some cases we might not be able to speculate or give a definite response until our site assessment is complete.
Saskaņu forumā veicina savlaicīga un publiska vienošanās par pieņemamāko problēmas risinājumu.
Lote

Post by Lote »

13.Septembris.

Video no Lifemedia

Publicēts 07.09.2018.

Decorah Eagles- Decorah Male On The Y Branch- Mom Vocals

Lianaliesma

Post by Lianaliesma »

Mammīte turpina draudzēties ar uzticamo kavalieri... :P

https://www.facebook.com/chippewaeagles ... =3&theater
Decorah Eagles - Chippewa Eagles - Sue Bruhling

Tell me
you'll always
be by side…..

Mom and DM continue to Bond! <3 Benny and I drove down to Decorah this week! We had two goals, ,Find DM and Mom and find out if any of the kids were hanging around yet! We did see a juvie on Tuesday flying high above the bluffs, we did get pics but so far away! Were not sure if it was one of the kids but I will see if there is a pic that is clear enough to see and let you all decide! ;) That was the only time we saw a juvie. So it looks like they have all left and started their eagle life... We also seen the sub adult around the hatchery on Tuesday and Wednesday but not today! I think Benny has a story to share with you on that! ;)

Now, as far as Mom and DM go I am happy to report they are together! They are continuing to bond. We saw them together on the N1 on Wednesday morning, they were both perched to the left of the nest and Y branch! They were perched on separate branches for awhile. This morning we got to the fish hatchery before sunrise. We didn't see anyone around at first but after a little bit Mom flew in from the east and not long after DM flew in from the east also! We were over by the retention pond and it wasn't long we could here them both vocalizing and it sounded like it was coming from N1, so we decided to walk over there and check it out. When we got over there to our surprise there was Mom and DM perched on a branch left of N1 and the Y branch but this time they were on the same branch side by side!! I was so happy to see them together! I have to admit I was starting to wonder what was going on with DM and Mom but not no more! They seemed to be enjoying each other company and at times Mom was preening. Then Mom must had seen something and she started vocalizing and DM chimed in! ;) They were perched there for quite awhile and then both flew off to the east behind N1 and N2B! So to me it's looking like Mom is accepting DM. It will be 5 months next week that Dad has been gone and DM has been here. He has stuck by Mom and the kids and has not given up on Mom! <3 Although I know there are no guarantees I truly think DM is the one that Mom will choose but of course only Mom knows.....

I'm sharing you this picture of Mom and DM on the nest tree from this morning! It is not a great picture by any means! It was dark in the tree and just a little after sunrise. Mom was shadowed and it was a stretch for my lens but I wanted you to see them anyway together! <3 So maybe you wouldn't worry so much about Mom, she is not alone.... Have a great evening everyone! <3

Fly Like an Eagle!
Sue, smbruhling
Lote

Post by Lote »

lianaliesma wrote: 14 Sep 2018 08:36 Mammīte turpina draudzēties ar uzticamo kavalieri... :P

https://www.facebook.com/chippewaeagles ... =3&theater
Jaukas ziņas :P Burvīgi!
Lote

Post by Lote »

No facebook:

Benny Bruhling

Decorah 09-12-18: Sue Bruhling & I pulled into hatchery at 6:15am, we sat in the truck, waiting for the sun to rise, to dark for photographing. At 6:30am a eagle lands on the maple tree, I got out of the truck, grabbed my camera, knowing full well my photo's were going to be dark & out of focus, but I wanted to get a identity shot. I looked at the photo & realized it was UVE (Unidentified Visitor Eagle). After viewing the photo, I looked up and noticed UVE starting to get agitated, raise the camera up and started shooting, unbeknown to me DM was fling in from the backside of the maple tree to chase UVE out of Mom Decorah's territory. Well to make a long story short, even though the photo's are poor, it proves DM is on the job, Good Job DM!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Lote

Post by Lote »

Benny Bruhling bildes no FB :o

Return to “Baltgalvas ērglis”